Document preparation: poster presentations
The maximum poster size is: 2.00 m (height) x 1.00 m (width).
Material to attach the posters to the poster boards will be provided.
- Use large lettering for good readability at a distance
of about 2 m (at least font size 24).
- Try to reduce the amount of text as much as possible by being concise and to the point.
- Clearly highlight main results and conclusions.
- Do not include complete derivations, only provide starting hypotheses and final results (if possible).
- Do not use an excessive amount of colour, and choose colours for maximum contrast (e.g. do not use
yellow or light green letters on a white background, or brown letters on a black background).
- Use large graphics with thick lines and large markers (dots).
Always check that the axis labels are clearly visible, legible and intelligible.
- Provide units of measurement for all quantitative items (including axis labels),
and indicate error bars where possible.
Back to main document preparation page