Submission of contributions (NOW CLOSED)
This section provides information on the submission procedure for
abstracts and 4-page papers.
Please note the following:
- Read the section on document preparation
carefully before submitting any document.
Check that your file complies with all requirements before attempting to submit it.
- By submitting an abstract, you bind yourself to submitting a conference contribution,
if selected. Do not submit an abstract if you do not expect to (be able to) submit a conference
- Only contributions that have actually been presented at the conference (as oral or poster)
will be included in the conference proceedings. Submitting a 4-page paper therefore
does not imply automatic inclusion in the proceedings.
- Submission of abstracts: Time slot [14 through 24 February, 2005].
- Submission of 4-page papers: Time slot [13 June through 23 June, 2005].