Jump to navigation Jump to search
Upcoming Fusion and Plasma events
Please feel free to add events.
|June 12-15||Ghent, Belgium||5th Technical Meeting on Fusion Data Processing, Validation and Analysis|
|July 3-7||Bordeaux, France||49th EPS Conference on Plasma Physics|
|September 10-15||Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain||15th International Symposium on Fusion Nuclear Technology|
|September 12-15||Nancy, France||27th joint EU-US Transport Task Force Meeting|
|October 2-5||Padova, Italy||20th European Fusion Theory Conference|
|October 16-21||London, UK||29th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference|
The following FusionWiki entries attempt to both provide a record of historic meetings and direct links to proceedings:
- The IAEA Fusion Energy Conference (FEC)
- The European Physical Society Conference on Plasma Physics (EPS-CPP)
- The European Conference on Plasma Diagnostics (ECPD)
- The International Congress on Plasma Physics (ICPP)
- The Annual Meeting of the Division of Plasma Physics of the American Physical Society (APS-DPP)
- The International Stellarator and Heliotron Workshop (ISHW)
- The European Fusion Theory Conference (EFTC)
- The Conference on Plasma Surface Interactions (PSI)
- The Symposium on Fusion Technology (SOFT)
- The Symposium On Fusion Engineering (SOFE)
- The EU-US Transport Task Force Meeting (TTF)
- The International Toki Conference (ITC)
- The Topical Conference on High Temperature Plasma Diagnostics (HTPD)
- The Sherwood Theory Conference
- The International Conference on Tritium Science and Technology (TRITIUM)
- The International Symposium on Fusion Nuclear Technology (ISFNT)
- The Coordinated Working Group Meeting (CWGM)
- The Theory of Fusion Plasmas: Joint Varenna-Lausanne International Workshop (Varenna-Lausanne even years)
See also Category:Conferences.
Meeting lists at other sites
- IEEE Nuclear and Plasma Sciences Society Directory of Plasma Conferences.
- Calendar maintained at ITER of upcoming conferences on fusion science, fusion technology, plasma physics and energy.
- Calendar maintained by IAEA Atomic and Molecular Data Unit of meetings related to A+M+PMI processes and data for fusion.
- Calendar maintained by the European Fusion Education Network (FuseNet) of upcoming fusion related events.
- Calendar maintained at Centre de Recherches en Physique des Plasmas, EPFL, of conferences on plasma physics research.
- COMS Conferences and Meetings on Plasma and Gas-discharge Physics.
- Calendar maintained at Fire, PPPL, of fusion meetings.
- Plasma and Fusion Calendar maintained by the Japan Society of Plasma Science and Nuclear Fusion Research.
- Calendar maintained by the United States Burning Plasma Organization (USBPO) of fusion energy events.