Raw data and data with minimal processing are stored in the TJ-II Shot Database, which allows storing both time traces and spatial profiles.
Raw data are stored in the database as soon as the data acquisition process of a TJ-II discharge is finished. Relevant accompanying factors (e.g., calibration constants, offsets) can be stored with the data. After storage, the raw data cannot be modified.
Processed data can be incorporated at any time after the discharge, and can be overwritten if needed. The signal names of processed data terminate in an underscore.
The documents referred to below are available on-line here (internal laboratory access only).
- General information about the TJ-II Shot Database
- The software library for accessing the raw data
- The Remote Procedure Call (RPC) library for accessing data
- Data access interface routines for MatLab
- J. Vega, C. Crémy, E. Sánchez, A. Portas, J. A. Fábregas, R. Herrera, Data management in the TJ-II multi-layer database, Fus. Eng. and Design 48 (2000) 69-79
- J. Vega, E. Sánchez, C. Crémy, A. Portas, C. M. Dulya, J. Nilsson, TJ-II data retrieving by means of a client/server model, Rev. Sci. Instr. 70 (1) (1999) 498
- E. Sánchez, J. Vega, C. Crémy and A. Portas, Accessing TJ-II data with remote procedure call, Rev. Sci. Instr. 72 (1) (2001) 525-529